Trainings and Events
Controlling, concentrating and promoting expertise is the key to business success. With this in mind, Xella Building Materials started to focus many years ago on a variety of training measures in various personnel development programs for employees and external skills. The Technologie- und Forschungsgesellschaft plays an important role as a scientific area where in a literal sense, knowledge is created. It is also a place of teaching and transfer of knowledge. A large number of training courses, lectures and events take place at the Emstal location. For example, the “Ytong Silka Academy” offers numerous continuing educational events. For example, those who want to gain the qualification as an energy consultant or expert in building damage assessment can be trained in seminars at the end of which, an official certification exam from Dekra is available to the participants.
Our courses offer bite-sized yet comprehensive introductions to a wide range of subjects. Benefit from our extensive programme of courses.
- Dekra-certified energy consultants in compliance with EnEV (German Energy Saving Ordinance)
- Dekra-certified expert in construction damage assessment
- Dekra-certified expert in mould assessment
- Dekra-certified thermal bridge assessor
- Specialist courses and seminars covering a wide range of current topics with well-known speakers
- Software training for EnEV verification and for two and three dimensional thermal bridge calculations
For information about our seminar program and offers:
- Ines Zielke - firstname.lastname@example.org